1 General introduction
Low resistance tester output DC 50A/100A/200A current to test the sample resistance. It is designed according to IEC62271. The main application of the tester is measurement of circuit breaker contact resistance. All the test results of the tester could be print by the micro-printer which is integrated in the tester. Also all the test results saved in the tester could be upload to PC computer and then convert to MS WORD document.2 Functions and technique index
1 1 minute standard test
2 Rapid test
3 Result print
4 Unload data to PC
2.2 technique index
1. Measuring range: 0-1999.9 μΩ Resolution: 0.01 μΩ
2. Measuring current: DC 50A/100A/200A for different selection
3. Measuring precision: 0.5 %RGD+0.05%FS
4. Display mode: LCD
5. Save no more than 100 groups of data
6. RS232 computer interface
7. Rated power supply: AC220V
8. Size: 340 × 280 × 210mm3
9. Environment temperature: -10 ~+40 ºC Relative humidity<80%
10. Weight: <10kgAdvantage
1)Design with hardware and software: endowing the instrument with some features such as high measuring speed, numerical stability, and good repeatability and so on by using electronic circuit of high precision and SCM of high performance.
2) Real-time monitor will display site resistance and current.
3) If the duration of current is over 1 minute, it completely accords with the verification regulation of JJG 1052-2009 loop resistance.
4) 50A/100A/200A switch constant-current supply of high precision, for testing the current, can test quickly and accurately without manual adjustment.
5) It has the functions of printing, storing, real-time viewing data and so on.
6) It is with a large screen to display characters, menus to operate, and friendly interfaces to understand and process easily.
7) Miniature printer is thermal printer with fast speed, which can be installed printing paper directly.
8) It can also measure when exchanging wirings between positive and negative poles of voltage, and between positive and negative poles of current.
9) Manage the data of equipment through serial port RS232 instead of paper.
| 100A|| 200A|| 400A|| 600A|
|Output Current||50A/100A|| 50/100/200A|
|Test Range||50A 0~40mΩ|
|50A 0~40mΩ |
|100A 0~40mΩ |
|100A 0~20mΩ 200A 0~10mΩ |
|Resolution|| 0.01μΩ || 0.01μΩ|| 0.01μΩ|| 0.01μΩ|
|Accuracy||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.5%|
|Operation mode|| continous ||continous||continous||continous|