High Voltage Divider (Kilovoltmeter) 100kv
FCR-100 high Voltage Divider is a universal high Voltage measuring instruments which can Be used to test Power frequency AC high voltage and DC high voltage for electric power Systems, electrical appliance, electronic equipment manufacturing sector. It includes High voltage testing part & low-voltage measuring instruments. The low-voltage & high voltage part can work separately, so it is of safety and reliability. It is the Upgrading products of static high voltage meter, packed with aluminum alloy case for Portable.
1. Measuring range: AC 100KV; DC 140KV
2. Testing Accuracy: AC 1%, DC 0.5% or AC 0.5, DC 0.2
3. Impedance: 800MΩ
4. Divider rato: 1: 1000
5. Condition: Temperature 0~40; Humidity: <85%
Methods of use
1. Please connect with the Divider and DUT(Device under Testing)
2. The Ground wire will be connected with the Socket of Divider Base;
3. The grounding clip must be absolutely connected to ground.
4. The high voltage wire connect with the Output showed on base, then fasten High voltage wire with the screw bolt.
5. Connecting the Multimeter with the Multimeter wire;
6. Switching the Multimeter conversion button to AC200V or DC200V( "V" to be read as "kilovolt" as numerical reading).
7. Start to connect High Voltage, the digital instrument will directly show the testing data. (Note: The staffs are not allowed to close the High Voltage Arm to avoid danger during testing).
8. After completing testing, firstly cut off supply power of HV equipment and the staffs can allow to enter the testing field until the Multimeter show the figure "0".
1.Before using the instrument,observation of appearance in a priority, if there is damaged and the display is correct. If the equipment is not used for a long-term, the user should also check the wire terminal whether there is a corrosion and aging.
2.After completing the testing, should remove the instrument terminal on the connection, turn off the power, keep the divider surface clean and place inside the aluminum box.
1.Make sure there will not be junk within 2.5 meters around the High Voltage divider, keep enough space between the Mutilmeter and the Divider.
2.The staffs are not allowed to close the High Voltage Arm during testing.
3.The divider should be placed in dry place and safekeeping.
1. Divider 1 pc (above150KV 2 sections)
2. Multimeter 1 pc
3. Connection cable 1 pc
4. Calibration 1 pc
5. Operating manual 1 pc
|FRC-50||AC-50 DC-70||1000||76× 450||220× 220× 670||8|
|FRC-100||AC-100 DC-140||1500||76× 700||220× 220× 750||10|
|FRC-150||AC-150 DC-200||1800||76× 1000||220× 220× 1100||15|
|FRC-200||AC-200 DC-250||4000||76× 1300||220× 220× 1400||18|
|FRC-300||AC-300 DC-400||6000||76× 1700||220× 220× 1800||25|