Micro Ohmmeter 400A
Loop resistance tester is the special test equipment for measuring the contact resistance and loop resistance of some devices such as switch, circuit interrupter, and transformer and so on. It adopts the typical four-wire method of measurement which helps get the DC resistance through the following steps: Outputting a DC current, applying the current to the tested body by linking its two terminals, and measuring the voltage drop when the current goes through the tested body, then dividing the current by the voltage. In addition, it mainly consists of constant current source, preamplifier, A/D converter, indicating device and so on.
2. Features and functions
1)Design with hardware and software: Endowing the instrument with some features such as high measuring speed, numerical stability, and good repeatability and so on by using electronic circuit of high precision and SCM of high performance.
2) Real-time monitor will display site resistance and current.
3) If the duration of current is over 1 minute, it completely accords with the verification regulation of JJG 1052-2009 loop resistance.
4) A 100A/200A/600A switch constant-current supply of high precision, for testing the current, can test quickly and accurately without manual adjustment.
5) It has the functions of printing, storing, real-time viewing data and so on.
6) It is with a large screen to display characters, menus to operate, and friendly interfaces to understand and process easily.
7) Miniature printer is thermal printer with fast speed, which can be installed printing paper directly.
8) It can also measure when exchanging wirings between positive and negative poles of voltage, and between positive and negative poles of current.
9) Manage the data of equipment through serial port RS232 instead of paper.
3. Technical parameter
1) Measurement range: 100A 0-20MΩ last 300S
200A 0-10MΩ last 120S
600A 0-3MΩ last 60S
2) Measurement precision: Better than 0.5%
3) Resolution: 0.01μΩ
4) Operating mode: Continuous measurement
5) Display mode: LCD
6) Computer interface: RS232
7) Print way: Thermal printing
8) Environment condition:
Relative humidity: < 90%(25ºC)
Elevation: ≤ 1500m
Power supply frequency: 50Hz± 1Hz
9) Power: ≤ 3100W
10) Boundary dimension: Length 460 mm*width 400mm*height 380mm
11) Weight: 16.5 Kg
|Output Current||50A/100A|| 50/100/200A||100/200/300/400A||100/200/400/600A|
|Test Range||50A 0~40mΩ|
|50A 0~40mΩ |
|100A 0~40mΩ |
|100A:0~20mΩ 200A 0~10mΩ |
|Accuracy||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.5%|